The Urgent Care at LifeBrite Family Medical and Specialty of King treats minor emergency needs.
Located at 167 Moore Road, LifeBrite Urgent Care is open from 9am-8pm M-F, and 9am-3pm on the weekends. No appointments are necessary.
On-site X-ray and Laboratory Services are available. Services offered include:
- Fever, sore throat, earaches, bronchitis, sinusitis, cold, flu
- Upset stomach, diarrhea, urinary tract problems
- Sprains, strains, tendonitis
- Fracture care and minor joint dislocations
- Cuts and lacerations
- Accidents, falls, and minor trauma
- Burns, bites, and stings
- Rashes, skin infections, and absesses
- Eye redness, irritation, abrasions
- Simple removal of foreign objects from eye, ear, nose, and skin
- Assistance in selecting a primary care physician